[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Client/Server Streaming 0.0.2 (vdr-streamdev-0.0.2)

At Freitag, 30. Mai 2003 22:06 Stephan Bieker wrote:
> Irgewndwie scheint was mit deinem Webspace nicht zu stimmen. Ich
> komm nicht an die subs von /linux ran, somit leider auch nicht an
> Dein streamdev.
>
> Bei Gelegenheit bitte mal fixen.
>
> Danke für das Plugin.

BTW the list language is English and you could have sent this to me as a
personal mail as well as this would have been a "bug report".

Go to www.magoa.net/linux, click on Client/Server Streaming and click on the
.tar.gz link in the list under the description - I don't see ANY problem with
the downloads here.

Anyway - the ANNOUNCE you've responded to is months old, there is a newer
version already...

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt