[vdr] Re: Eutelsat 13.0E channels.conf

Christian Berger wrote:
I've added _all_ Hotbird transponders and it still gives me just a few channels.
Where did you add them? In transponder.conf of autopid or in initial.h?

Transponder.conf of Autopid is obsolet...it's not used anymore.

You have to add 1 real channel (I did that by hand :( ) to a channels.conf. Than zap to every of these channels (I think it were about 100 channel!) and you have a complete channels.conf.

Well, that's the hard way.

Would be nice if someone would fill in all transponders in initial.h of szap. And it would be even better, if szap could read a transponder.conf, where you just had to add the really needed parts, line by line...

Frank