[vdr] Re: About audiopids

Jon Burgess wrote:

Lauri Tischler wrote:

If channels.conf has more then 2 apids defined, like the output of
'scan -o vdr', does vdr go nuts or does it just ignore extra apids.

I haven't tried it, but I had a look at the language switching code some time ago and it seemed to just be a boolean switch (play apid1 or apid2)
Well, thats something else, I was wonderin what happens when vdr
initially reads the configfile at startup.
Then of course when vdr writes the configfile it propably
just writes two pids.

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi     * Let all cats bloom *
  The Olde Farthe         *  Chinese prowerb   *