[vdr] Re: Does Fujitsu Siemens Activy 300 dvb-c work with vdr?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 12:15:52PM +0300, Marko Myllymaa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if this Activy 300 dvb-c card can be used in vdr?
> If it works, does it need some extra hax0ring to get it working?

Yes works perfectly...I have the same card even if it is in a slightly older incarnation,
but it works without a hitch. Too bad I have no DVB signal on the cable to test it ;-)

> What about the analog module that it can have? Can it be used with analog
> plugin?

Yes, but only if you compile it against the cvs driver. That's currently the only part
I can test, since I do not have dvb signal on the cable. There are however some problems
when using fbtv (console tv part of xawtv) if you tune in a channel on fbtv where there
is no frequency then fbtv hangs the full console.

Monchi