[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.6 released

Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2003 21:38 schrieben Sie:
> On Sunday, 6. July 2003 21:12, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 09:03:07PM +0200, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > > The no sound could be that kvdr has muted it. At least it did here on
> > > startup. That np window is shown is strange. Does another kde app run ?
> > >
> > > [ ... nothing wrong seen beside it terminated ... ]
> >
> > You're right, I have just unmuted the sound, and I can hear it prefectly
> > again, and no, no other kde apps where running, and prior of the lauch
> > of kvdr I have stopped my two xawtv ;-)
>
> That kvdr mutes the sound might have to reasons:
> 1. it did'nt found its kvdrrc file and use 0 as level

Yep i started it the first time

> 2. because i removed the amixer usage and use the mxer directly the number
> has changed, therefore go into configuration dialog and select the right
> source again.
> 3. if you used "kvdr -a" 1. may apply too.

And yes I used -a. Works wonderfull.

Fullscreen:
from syslog:
.. kernel: saa7146: ==> calculate_h_scale_registers: invalid value (=0).
.. kernel: saa7146: ==> calculate_video_dma1_overlay: illegal values: y: 26
h: 0  d: 32  b: 4096  base: -805306368

It seems fullscreen is shifted to the left. It looks better now then before.
After return from fullscreen the top bar of the window is outside the
root-window, makes it impossible to move it or close it with the [x].

Other problems:
I have closed kvdr => kvdr does not terminate, Strg-C does not quit kvdr only
kill helps.

Picture-quality is better then with Xawtv :) I begin to love kvdr :)) . I will
make it with the ifdef/define as you proposed for the rpm.

Thanks for the great app :))

Steffen