[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> > reproduce the broken recordings most of the time. Sometimes
> > all recordings
> > are ok for 3-4 days and sometimes it's the first recording
>
> Agree, I have read an article about problems with Suse Standard-
> -kernels in 8.1 and 8.2. Today I will compile a new kernel
> for myself. Maybe this will do it. I'll tell if it changes
> anything.

I've never used the SuSE-Defaultkernels (I'm using SuSE Linux 7.3 as base),
I recompiled the original kernels (kernel.org) always myself. I've been
using 2.4.18 when the corrupted recordings started. I updated to 2.4.20 and
they are still present. So here the kernel didn't change anything.

Regards,
Andreas