[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:42:26 +0200, "Christian Vogt" <c.v@nexgo.de>
wrote:

> Sometimes, I noticed this too.
> But I use a standard Suse 8.1 kernel and have never seen the "unknown
> picture type" error. So I'd say these two things are completely unrelated.

Yesterday I saw that a fe-dvb process used a lot of cpu time. At this
time I had no problem. I then started an additional recording and I
immediately got the unknown picture type/error in data stream error.
After a short time vdr did the emergency exit and restarted. After that
everything was well again.

Emil