[vdr] Re: recording and wrong EPGinformations

Tobias Faust wrote:

> hi
> an example: current cannel is zdf. A timer is programmed for pro7,
> 20:15. If the timer begins to recording at 20:25, the channel will
> change to pro7. Thats correct. But the OSD-informations by pressing
> button OK will show the _current_ EPG-Infomation of the previous
> channel, zdf, eg.: zdf - 20.15 up to 21:15 - moviedescription.
> Can anybody confirm this?

This has been fixed in VDR 1.1.33.
I just tested it again and it works as expected.
As soon as the timer kicks in, the OSD displays "Channel not available"
(meaning the ZDF channel) and VDR switches to the recording channel.

> i use vdr 1.2.1,elchi,autopid,clock,image,mp3,graphlcd,pilot
> with DVB from 12.06.2003

Does it also happen with "plain vanilla" VDR?

Klaus