[vdr] Re: dxr3 issues

Dominic Morris wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Jon Burgess wrote:

Dominic Morris wrote:

- Playback of recordings seems to use up far too much CPU
Try the patch here, it reduces the CPU usage a lot for me:

Magic! Thank you, that did the trick, I assumed it was a dxr3 issue and
just searched for "dxr3 cpu".
I removed the patch and activation for subtitles plugin (0.0.2b) and upgraded back to dxr plugin 0.2.0. Now CPU percents look nice (vdr recording playback, pause, mplayer and mp3 playback).

I'll try next to patch subtitles back and try to see if the load is caused by it.

BR,
Seppo