[vdr] DXR3 EPG Crash

Hi,

I notice that the DXR3 EPG frequently crashes - especially (though not
exclusively) when using the mp3 plugin (perhaps because there is no video
stream). In each case the display resets and returns, although the
characters look larger and are somewhat blurred.

Is this the infamous EPG crash at work here, or another issue. If so, does
anyone know if its being looked at, because it really spoils the use of
VDR for music playing.

Recently there has not been much development releases of the DXR3 plugin -
is there some major changes coming, or are the guys on holiday!? ;-)

I am using latest stable VDR and latest DXR3. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Morfsta