[vdr] CI Module (housing)

Hi All,

I am looking for the 3.5 inch case which houses the newer CI module
from Haupauge. Does anyone have such a housing leftover (i.e:
converted their CI module 3.5 inch to slot mount) or maybe a defective
3.5" CI module where the housing is still intact.

Or does anyone know where (& how much) I could buy the
housing (alone!).. I have a slot (PCI) mount  CI module, but  I need to
mount it in a 3.5 inch bay (which is why I need only the housing ;o)))
TIA.

Greetz,
Reinhard