[vdr] PVAstrumento

Hello!

Do you know a tool that's able to correctly make synchronized program
streams and/or elemantary streams from vdr transport streams? If
possible I'm looking for a tool running with linux console or Mac OS 9
or X.

I tried to use PVAstrumento with Virtual PC and Win 98, but it failed
for bigger files.* Is there any 2 GB limit in PVAstrumento? Oder is it
Win 98's fault? (I am no Win user in general.)

*error message: PVASTRUMENTO verursachte einen Fehler durch eine
ungültige Seite in Modul MSVCRT.DLL bei 0167:78010f4f.
(English translation: PVASTRUMENTO caused an error by an illegal page in
modul MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78010f4f.)

I just want to burn movies on DVD Video without de-/encoding or use QT
incl. MPEG-2 playback component to export it e. g. to MPEG-4 or
Sorenson-

TMJ