[vdr] Re: Problem with 2 dvb cards and vdr1.2.1

> I would like to keep the hardware-setup like it is,
> I changed the PriorityLimit to 80 (i  read this in another posting),
> now i can record on the low budged card,
> but how to configure transfer mode - like Klaus wrote -
> to watch tv directly?

@Harry:
I wonder - most people can not run a full-featured card without a signal
connected as the ARM is going crazy after a while, at least with Rev. 1.3
cards - what's your experience?

Your setup compares to having an analog-card for recording and using
analogtv-plugin. The plugin feeds the primary-card with the data using
transfer-mode - exactly the behaviour you need to duplicate for your setup.

Guido