[vdr] Re: Bug in vdr 1.2.2-pre

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
Mirko Guenther wrote:

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

Mirko Guenther wrote:

there is a litle bug in vdr.
when i try to switch whit 0 from my current channel (exp. VOX) to the
last cannel (exp. PRO7), vdr switch to one channel before last (exp.
SAT1). the next press to 0 let me switch between the SAT1 and VOX.

VDR/HISTORY:

2003-08-03: Version 1.2.2
- Changed the behaviour of the '0' key in normal viewing mode so that a channel
 only qualifies as "previous" if it has been selected for at least 3 seconds
 (suggested by Thomas Keil).

How long did you wait before pressing '0'?

Klaus

hmmm... ok, my fault

If you want to have the old behaviour back, you can set

#define ZAPTIMEOUT       3 // seconds until a channel counts as "previous" for switching with '0'

to 0.

Klaus

Hmmm... I've tested that behavior once more.
when I watch at one channel (exp. A) for minutes an start to zapping with cursor and/or direktly with numbers, i get the the channel, I've seen before Cannel A by pressing key 0 and not channel A.
that is proably not, what this 'feature' should do. =)

--
this mail was send using 100% recycled electrons