[vdr] Re: Mini-ITX m/b and pw70a power supply

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Richard Robson wrote:

>Hello,
>
>	A few of us of here seem to have the mini-itx for our VDR machines..
>I'm looking to put one in a small old hifi case which will contain...
>
>VIA EPIA ME6000 Fanless or Nehemiah M10000 m/b
>Technotrend DVB-S 1.6 (fully featured)
>Hauppage Nova-T
>A 2.5" HDD (60gb)
>
>I'm looking to put the pw70a power supply in as from
>http://www.mini-box.com (only one that will fit).  Does anyone know if
>this has enough power to supply all of the above?

I know that a 110W power supply works ok for a similar setup, although the
EPIA is a fanless 800MHz, the DVB card is a Hauppauge DVB-c 2.x and the
harddrive a 3.5". But those probably don't draw any less power than your
setup, afaik.

Hmm, this probaly doesn't help you at all... :)

--
        Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man