[vdr] AW: Autopid - Magic RIDs - Concept behind

Hello Ralf

Nice idea to have a special channels.conf for your kidz :o)

> So my question is, if someone managed to get something simmilar to work
> (channels for kids and others) with the autopid patch, please make
> yourself heard. Perhaps Andreas Schultz or someone who uses magic RIDs
> reads here and could explain its use and the concept behind to me.

To your question: The RID is the last digit on the line of a channel
configuration. If you change this digit to 16386, and the AutoPID
settings to 'by Magic RID' (in settings | dvb) the AutoPID patch will
only tuch channels with the RID set.

Hope this helps you.

Oliver