[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.94

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 06:44:50AM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:

>  - There are two new variables which can be added to the config file
>    vdradmind.conf by hand (no fronted support!):
>      NO_EVENTID = 1
>    and
>      NO_EVENTID_ON = 23,24,25
>    will disable the usage of event-ids in general or on channels 23 to
> 25 for
>    all new timers.
>    So the automatic timer correction -- both for auto timers and for
> manual
>    edited -- will fall back to "recording time" mode. This is
> interesting for
>    channels where the Event-ID changes between first show-up in the EPG
> and
>    the event (thanks to Jan Ekholm for the idea and his help with
> debugging).

Hello,

thank you very much for this great pogramm ;-)
Is the previous ligns about disabling autotimers on some channels (I
don't understand what an event-id is...)?

Could I this way disable autotimers from channels that autopid have
found and added at the end of my channels.conf (that mean I want to
us autotimers only for channels from 1 to 75)?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire