[vdr] mplayer for vdr files in windows

Hi, I have reinstalled my windows XP laptop and ran into some problems afterwards. Before I could play vdr files and vdr streams with mplayer for windows, and now it's all choppy and the CPU is under to much load. This would probably not surprise me that much if I weren't able to do this with perfect quality before the reinstall of the computer.

When playing with the elecard player everything is fine, which leads me to believe that there is some codec issue or something - since I am not very good at this maybe someone can help me to get mplayer to play my vdr files again!

The system is plain XP with latest mplayer for windows programs.

Thanks a bunch for your help! I'd really appreciate it!

/Martin