[vdr] Re: AutoPid PIDs are way off on 5.0E

> I got the same on Astra AND Hotbird, I have to delete the
> "same" channels for the new one to be completely "found" ;-)

Same problem here. I had some "old" definitions within the
channels.conf. Autopid found the same channel and added it as "new" to
the end of the channel list. Than on some "old" channels (not all) the
epg was no longer there. On the new channel there was the epg, but no
video and no sound. I moved the new one beside the old one in
channels.conf and deleted the old one. Then everything was in place
(epg, video audio).

Strange, but ist solved. So I look out for the next problems ;-)).