[vdr] Re: No encrypted channels with Siemens DVB-C

From: "Klaus Schmidinger" <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>
> Patrick Maier wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've build a VDR for a friend with cable-access.
> > It works all fine except for the encrypted channels...
> > I've configured the VDR like that:
> > At the channels.conf the field for CA is set 101 for Premiere.
> > In the ca.conf 101 for Premiere
> > In the Setup for VDR for the first card both set to 101
> >
> > I've installed VDR 1.2.1 with linux-dvb.2003-06-08
> > Siemens DVB-C with Analog-Modul and CAM-Adapter
> > Irdeto CA-Module with Premiere-Abbo-Card
> > (CAM works here with my VDR at Sattelite)
>
> Please try the latest CVS version of the DVB driver.
> It contains a new firmware that fixes a problem with some
> versions of the CiMAX chip that's located on the CI module.
> Maybe this helps.

Hi,
Ive installed the VDR-1.2.2 with linux-dvb.2003-08-01
but there is still no picture... just epg-data...
And in the CAM-menu if I try to acces the Menu with the red button there
comes the answer:
"CAM-Menü konnte nicht geöffnet werden"

the output of the /var/log/syslog is here:
http://www.djdagobert.com/vdr/vdr-error.txt

I hope you can help me!
Thanks a lot

Greets
Patrick

--
     There are only 10 kind of people who understand binary digits:
     Those who do - Those who don't...