[vdr] Re: VDR -> DVD

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 20. August 2003 10:57 schrieb Matthias Fechner:

Hi,

can anyone give my a tool, which can convert vdr-files to vob files?

Maybe anyone knows a tool, which give me information over a
vdr-file(which audio languages are present in strem, like german
englisch and DD).

Try ds.jar or its successor. It can demux all streams that are in the recording. You need then to convert the video to something dvd compliant and mux it again back. If you have win for video.processing, the ds.jar successor can write a d2v file too that you can load with avisynth and use that for further processing. Since I don't have tried to make a dvd from a recording I can't help further, but here are other for sure, that can do so.
Search for vdr2dvd.pl (uses ds.jar) or
vdrsync.pl (almost perl) -> http://vdrportal.homelinux.com/~vdrsync/

HTH

Steffen