[vdr] Re: Filesystem pros & cons

hi foks.

i use xfs in my server, where i host the space for
my vdr-box via smb and nfs. there are two 120 gig
hd's as a hardware raid 0 with the promise sx 6000.
i had some power-failures but no harddisk or file
failures. for me the best choice. one feature is the
speed for formatting or file deletion. just a snip
away.
i lost many data with a reiser-fs that filled up
to 100%. but it was an old version of reiser.

klaus