Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Guido Fiala
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. August 2003 10:03
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: WG: analogTV and btaudio

On Sunday 24 August 2003 01:45, Stefan Schenk wrote:
> Hello List,
>
>       first of all I wanna thank A. Kool for his new release 0.9.11
> which fixes two of my Problems.
>
> Everything looks quite good now - the only problem is still that audio

> and video are not synchron after a while. I read all the hints Andreas

> gave us and tried all of them - without solving the problem. I saw my
> last change in making btaudio work on my system. When i insmod btaudio

> and put my audio-device to /dev/dsp2 i get an image and a bad noise.
> So quite a lot of audio-frames get lost :
>
> audio dropped, dt=0.045413 24.3 %

Andreas mentioned the newest alsa should help here - and don't forget to

repatch/recompile mp1e!

Your problem with the noise might be the btmixer-settings - you need to
set
them almost to zero to make it work good!!! The same applies for the
analog
and digital dsp it sets up - just test it... zero is a good value any
way.

But, i observed other problems with btaudio - using the
"digital-dsp-device"
which is the only stereo-capable one. It works really great, but asap
the
system load hits a certain level for some time it's very likely to go
out of
control - the voices and music sound like mikey-mouse afterwards and/or
sync
is lost. It seems that the i2c-feeding of the msp goes haywire ?!?

as subject.