[vdr] VDR bug or badly written code? (WAS: Re: HideMenu patch)

* Sebastian Kemper <Sebastian.Kemper@web.de> [030825 17:49]:

Thanks, but when chosing Hide Mainmenu Entry = yes when I hit the yellow button the Schedule menu pops up. Chosing Hide Mainmenu Entry = no pilot is back on the yellow key :p

Halfway there
You're right. It was the way vcd and dvd plugins did it, but I've just
checked the same happens with those plugins.

Klaus, is there any other way to remove the menu entry for the plugin
and still make it work when called from a keymacro instead of the
default action? I.e., it seems that with a NULL string returned from
cPluginNAME.MainMenuEntry, no entry is displayed, but vdr acts as if it
didn't know the name of the plugin either, in the sense that a
"Blue @pilot" does not do what it should but calls Schedule.

--
Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>