[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Split Editing

> > Just set "Split edited files" to "yes" ;-)
> > That way VDR will produce a file for each pair of cutting marks.

> Thanks.

I have to take that back. ;-)

This setting does only half of what I want. While it does split the
recording into several files, they are still in the same directory and
appear as one recording in the list of recordings. I'd like the option
to completely split the sequences. Is there a way to do that? (Besides
manually moving the parts in the shell, which I'm doing now.)