[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: statusleds-0.0.1

Sorry for the missunderstanding...

i have a keyboard, but no external one...
i have ripped down a PS/2-keyboard and connected the controller to the
matrix of the original buttons of the old cd player case, that i use for
my vdr box ...

So i can use 19 out of 28 buttons (7 are lost because i need the space
behind them for the display, one button is for "tray open/close") for
input ...

The serial port is used by LIRC.

But for a friend this is perhaps useful...

Thanks,

Oliver