[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.5pre1 pre-release

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
After having wasted a few version numbers lately and since there have still
been some problems in the version 1.2.4 pre-release, I've decided
to make a 1.2.5pre1 (allowing, if necessary, for pre2, pre3,... ;-).
Well, as long you dont wanna release vdrXP ... ;-)

Before I upload the official 1.2.5 release I would appreciate if some of
you could find the time to look over this one in the VDR Developer directory.
i have a slight problem with the OSD in vdr 1.2.4 and 1.2.5pre1 (could
not test 1.2.3, doesn't work here):

If the OSD is completely updated (i.e: press back in a submenu, or right
on the last page of the records-menu), the OSD flashes ("flackert, zuckt
blitzt"). This does not happen with 1.2.2.

no patches, no plugins, just vanilla 1.2.5-pre1

Greetings

Christoph