[vdr] Re: A7V8X ???

Manuel Hartl schrieb:

I have some trouble with my new main board A7V8X.

- DVB-S 1.3 has problems to tune any channel
- the on board promise SATA RAID controller is not supported by SuSE 8.2

Is anyone out there with the same board and some hints please?
if the sata controller is the same like in my a7n8x you need a very recent kernel (2.4.21) i think.

and the dvbs problem: maybe check with "cat /proc/interupts" if the dvbs card is sharing interrupts. maybe there is some hidden sharing with your vga controller (check pci irqs with lspci)
Thank you for your answer.
I will install a newer kernel, if I have some time.
The DVB problems are solved, it was a defective cable ;)

Andreas