[vdr] AW: VDR version 1.2.5pre1 pre-release

Hy,

Vdr doesnt hang with 99% cpu anymore on my Machine (cause of the break i
think), but it doesnt yet detect closed connections correctly. After
closeing a connection without quit another connection isnt possible as
vdr is not accepting new ones, being still connected to the old one.

When i change the "r < 0" line before the lost connection message to "r
<= 0" it does work. (but issues a broken pipe error). The broken pipe
error would be easy to prevent (another close function or changed close
function behaviour), or would this change cause other errors on other
machines ?

Btw: do you see this error on your system too (im just telneting to port
2001 and killing telnet to force it), or did i configure my system
awkward ;) ?

Bye, robert.

---