[vdr] Small bug with primaryDVB

Hi,

maybe this bug is related to my problem with plugin-command-line, so I
want to ask everyone to check and confirm.

When using a output-plugin (e.g. dxr3) primary device is set to
lastDVB+1 (e.g. 3 in my case with 2 DVB-cards).

If VDR is started without an output-plugin, logging claims about missing
primary device and tries to use device "0" which causes VDR to exit.

So the fail-safe functions of my rc-script - which load VDR without
plugins to ensure recording works in case of failed plugins - do not
work.

--
Rene Bartsch

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24