[vdr] Re: DVD and AC3, it works perfectly!!!

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:27:53PM +0200, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> About which patch do you speaking?  The bitstreamout 0.46e plugin
> is a test version I've given away (hey you're the first feedback).
> If you're say it works as it should then I'll put it to the
> official bitstreamout site on sourceforge.

I am speaking about the patch (which is the same for quiete a lots of
"released" (or not) bitstreamout for vdr-1.2.1 (audio diff I think...).
Withtout the patch, I can hear "normal" sound, and then going to for
example Pro7, it works very well (same if I play a DVD) but I can't get
back to channel without AC3: no more sound, and my amplifier stay on DD.

There are quiete a lot of positive feedback (on vdrportal) ;-)

I would really appreciate your comment on the including patch for VDR:
could it be included in the "vanilla" VDR or not?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire