[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi Wolfgang,

Am Mittwoch 03 September 2003 15:00 schrieben Sie:
> Hello Harald
>
> > I have the  "ERROR: unknown picture type" problem too, with
> > vdr-1.2.2 and vdr-1.2.25pre1 and driver linux-dvb.2003-08-01.
> >
> > My system is suse 8.2, just upgraded from a 1 year running 7.3 (with
> > running vdr-1.0.4 with no problems), I have 2 Rev 1.3 Cards in my system,
> > DMA is activated.
> >
> > I found a strange behavior: I have a 5-Day Timer of "Dr. Frank" at RTL,
> > at 10:00 in the morning. The last 2 days I lost that recording due to
> > "unknown picture type" errors. Both times it was the first recording in
> > the morning. The other recordings on the day had no problems (I think I
> > did a restart after that).
>
> Just for curiosity: Is your second card - a NOVA-CI-S ? If so than we share
> experiences. I can't use this card as a second card.

No, both cards are Rev 1.3.

I use plain vdr and dvb-sources, the only difference is, that I use vidmode=3
in the Makefile in  the DVB/driver/av7110 directory for Y/C output.

Harald

Harald