[vdr] Digital+ subtitles

Hi all,

apparently Digital+ doesn't use standard format for subtitles on both
satellites (Astra and Hispasat). What I get, using all the plugins I've
been able to find, is always a subset of them, meaning unfinished
sentences, and similar effects.

I've tried on two different installations of VDR, both v1.2.4, but also
tried other versions, so I guess it's not a VDR issue.

But, to be sure, I'd like to ask you guys, is this the case for all of
you? Could anyone verify this with your installations? Check teletext
pages 801, 802 and 888.

My observations until now point that spanish subtitles come on page 801
but, when a phrase is not there, it appears on page 802, which should
be reserved for english subtitles, or, eventually, on page 888.
Sometimes, phrases are just lost.

Questions:
1. I'm "pesdumping" TPID but I don't know where to start checking what
can be wrong in its output. Does anyone know what format is being used
and what I should be reading in order to implement a plugin for VDR to
display them correctly?
2. Where should I be modifying VDR's code in order to make it send
to /var/log/messages the received teletext lines for all the pages? Is
it possible to be done or VDR just doesn't process them to this detail
level?

To finish, is anyone interested in the pesdump version for the new DVB
drivers? It's no big deal, but as it's already done...

Thank you all.