[vdr] Re: DVB input code updated

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:54:13 +0200
Adis Salcin <crow@itcomputers.ba> wrote:

> SGVsbG8gQWRpcywNCg0KU2F0dXJkYXksIFNlcHRlbWJlciA2LCAyMDAzLCAxMDo1MDo1NCBQ
> TSwgeW91IHdyb3RlOg0KDQpBUz4gU0dWc2JHOGdRV1JwY3l3TkNnMEtVMkYwZFhKa1lYa3NJ
> Rk5sY0hSbGJXSmxjaUEyTENBeU1EQXpMQ0F4TURvME56b3dOU0JRDQpBUz4gVFN3Z2VXOTFJ
[...]

No, this is not PGP, the mail you wrote is mime encoded.

Here is what you wrote:

--
I just wonna say that i am soory for sending 2 mail to the list with
this shit(i don know what iz it mybe some pgp option(i disable them

A bunch of bugs were solved with this patch:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-September/020644.html

Dirk Essl <de@floydworld.de>