[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

At Montag, 8. September 2003 22:11 Rene Bartsch wrote:
> Could you mail it by PM or upload it somewhere? My CVS-download fails at
> xineui.h (hanging around for two hours know ...).

I've uploaded a copy of the vdr-patched cvs by today (08.09.2003) to

http://www.magoa.net/linux/files/xine-lib-20030908-vdr.tar.bz2

I'll keep it up for a few days (if traffic increases too much, I'll remove
it). The Patch included in the xine PlugIn is already applied, but you have
to delete the symlinks in src/input and replace them according to xine's
INSTALL file. Please re-run autogen.sh although configure is already
present after replacing the symlinks.

Greetings,
Sascha

P.S.: No warranty for anything contained in this file :-)