[vdr] Re: DD on ZDF??

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     just read this at the newticker of heise
>
>          http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/nij-09.09.03-001/
>
> Which dpid is used by ZDF?

I have autopid installed, an currently there does not seem to be a dpid. I
think we will still have to wait for some days until the PID is "activated". I
am also looking forward to this great event.
Unfortunately, on another page (was it www.digitalfernsehen.de?) I found the
comment that this is only for testing the acceptance of the audience and
that there will be no DD movies on the ZDF within the next months.
Let´s hope that the ARD will follow up as there already have been some DD
test transmission during the IFA on Astra - unfortunately I was not at home
during the day when the transmissions were running...

With kind regards

Jörg