[vdr] Re: New feature for vdr needed??

Hi,

Stevie schrieb:

Hello List,

I want to record my videos to the local disk. After recording I want to copy them over the net to my server, because I'm using two vdr-systems.

Is it possible to have a video-dir for record mode and one for play mode??
Or is there another way?
besides the tips allready given, i would sugest
looking into the mediadetection plugin, this plugin puts external media
(like dvd with copied vdr recordings) into vdr, as if the where local.
including autoplay features, it should be possible to use a network mount as
the media, which would, if mounted, open vdrs replay menu on this share ,
what sounds like what you want.

Regards Onno