[vdr] VDR version 1.2.5pre3 pre-release

Since there have been some problems with pre-release 1.2.5pre2
I have uploaded a new maintenance release 1.2.5pre3.
Before I upload the official 1.2.5 release I would appreciate if some of
you could find the time to look over this one in the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.5pre3 is available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.5pre3.tar.bz2

The files

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.2-1.2.5pre3.diff
  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.5pre2-1.2.5pre3.diff

contain the complete 'diff' between versions 1.2.2 and 1.2.5pre3 (or version
1.2.5pre2 and 1.2.5pre3, respectively), in case you want to apply the individual
fixes to an existing (maybe patched) installation (of course the line
numbers may be off then, but I thought providing the 'diff' might be useful).

The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-09-05.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-09-05, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
the CVS.

The changes since version 1.2.5pre2 are:

- Fixed dropping out of replay mode while viewing a recording that is still
  going on (thanks to Oliver Endriss for reporting and helping to debug this
  one).
- Fixed handling ':' characters in channel names when reading channels.conf
  (thanks to Reinhard Nissl for reporting this one).
- Fixed the URL to the 'Doxygen' tool in INSTALL (thanks to Dirk Essl).
- Removed the obsolete chapter "Stopping a recording on the primary DVB interface"
  from MANUAL.
- Completed dutch language texts (thanks to Hans Dingemans).
- Made 'diseqc.conf' a required file only if Setup.DiSEqC is activated (thanks to
  Thomas Schmidt).
- VDR now starts up even if 'keymacros.conf' references a plugin that is currently
  not loaded (suggested by Alexander Wetzel).
- Fixed checking for VIDEO_STREAM_S in cRemux::SetBrokenLink() (thanks to Oliver
  Endriss).
- Added 'repeat' function keys '7' and '9' ("jump to mark") in replay mode
  (suggested by Oliver Endriss).
- Made cOsdMenu::Display() virtual, which allows plugins to do some additional
  processing after calling the base class function (suggested by Jan Rieger).
- Updated 'ca.conf' (thanks to Marco Franceschetti).

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger