[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] calendar-0.1.0

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Jan Rieger wrote:

> [...]

Works for me(tm). The text is a bit vramped and no colors are used at all,
but the info is perfectly ok. This is with a full featured card.

The EPG info does have some other problems, ie the descriptions are
very often cut off, but that doesn't affect the calendar. I don't know
what cuts the info, but it's not at some easily traceable regular index,
but rather more random. People with normal digiboxes have validated that
shows with too short info in VDR do have proper info on their systems.

Hmm, any hint as to where one might start debugging this? In eit.c?

--

        Most gods find it hard to walk and think at the same time.
                                             -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods