[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Hi!

> This looks like your configure-script is broken, and in this
> case it could
> be that you forgot to rum automake before autoconf, or that
> either of those
> on your system is too outdated to generate a correct configure-script.
>
> Since AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is an automake macro, it shouldn't be
> present in the
> configure-script that automake generates.
>
> I use automake 1.7.2, and autoconf 2.57 (just for completeness)

After your tip I looked a litle bit deeper in the messages bootstrap
made. To tell in short aclocal had an error with missing gtk depencies.
After installing the gtk-devel packet compiling was no problem anymore.
But without your tip I wouldn't have found it.

But the main problem is still there, the picutre is just black and
white. :(
What am I doing wrong?

Maybe the module options give a hint?

Here is my ldm-script:
#!/bin/sh
modprobe i2c-algo-bit
insmod adv717x.o pixelport_16bit=0 pixelport_other_pal=0
#swap_redblue_pal=1 color_bars=0
#insmod bt865.o
insmod em8300.o dicom_fix=0 dicom_control=0 dicom_other_pal=0
activate_loopback=0 use_bt865=0 bt865_ucode_timeout=0

Hints are welcome.
Christian