[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Same here, SVHS-Cable to SCART on my TV results in a B/W picture. using the same cable to the same TV, but a dedicated SVHS input gives a brilliant, colorful picture.

Make sure your TV is capable of displaying SVHS signals on the input you use (and is switched to SVHS, if necessary. especially RGB inputs may need to be switched to SVHS, if not they will expect RGB and composite, resulting in B/W again).

Andreas

Huber, Matthias S-RD-CP1 wrote:
Hello,

> I would like to use a S-Video connection, but don't know how to deal with the 7-pin output on the DXR3. If anyone has got some info on this, please post!

Just use a s-video cable. It will fit (ignoring the other holes).

Prakash

I tried this, it resulted in a black-and-white picture as stated in my previous post. Only composite works so far...
Greetings,
Matthias