[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.0.4

Pekka Virtanen (pekka.virtanen@sci.fi):

> There is a minor update for DVB subtitles available at:
> http://www.saunalahti.fi/~opvirtan/vdr/subtitles/
>
> Known issues:
> - There is no synchronization to video.
> - Subtitles in the upper half of screen are not shown

Pekka, do you have any idea when we could get synchronization working
in your plugin?

At home we haven't used our old VCR for months except to record some
programmes on TV1 and TV2 (Finnish). That's because my wife really
dislikes the somewhat randomly and almost always too soon appearing
subtitle texts on the YLE channels.

I know you know this is a problem, but I don't know how hard it would
be to fix it. But even so far I must thank you for your work on the
plugin. Without it the VDR box would have no permission to take space
in our livingroom..:)

//jani

--
   Todelliset kunniamerkit näkyvät vain saunassa. -- T.Rautavaara