[vdr] xine plugin 0.0.2

Hi all

I have a SkyStar2 card and I want to use VDR with the xine
plugin, to do a full software decoding of MPEG2.
(I wanted to get a Dxr3 card, but because it is old I could
not find it, but now I can use this plugin instead :-) )

I compiled the DVB drivers, VDR and xine, but could not
get any picture on the xine.

If I start ./szap -r <channel-name> and in the other console
I start xine with: xine - < /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
I can watch the channel, so I know this is working.
But when I use vdr and the xine plugin, the xine only shows the
black window.

I followed the how-to, with the exception on how to compile
xine. Because I use RH 7.3 I do not have the newest (maybe I
should install Gentoo?) automake, autoconf, ... so the
./autogen.sh did not work. I downloaded the tar.gz snapshot,
configure it and compile it. I added you the plugin (I have
to modify the make files, dependency files by hand) and I
successfully compiled the xine with the input plugin.

From /var/log/messages I can see, that the VDR loaded and
started the xine plugin.

When I first started the vdr, then I realized that it expects
of me, to enter the keyboard commands. So I recompiled the
vdr with the DEBUG_OSD, so I could configure the keyboard.

Now when I start the vdr I can see the OSD on the console,
and no picture in the xine.

I tried both, with DEBUG_OSD and without it. No picture.

If I do a
# cat /vide/xine/device0.vdr
nothing is printed on the console.

What could be wrong?

Regards,
Mateo

P.S.: What is the "jewelry1_start.tp" file on the Reinhard's
      web site?