[vdr] Re: System freeze - scanning recordings ...

Am Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 21:23 schrieben Sie:
> > Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> > /dev/root              28G   25G  1.2G  96% /
> > /dev/hda1              28G   25G  1.7G  94% /mnt/video
>
> ------------------------------------^^^^
> Are you sure, you want to record MPEG-2 _videos_ on this?

okok, I know it's VERY low, I plan to buy a new HDD, as soon, as everything
works properly and the SVHS-Cable is connected to my TV. But one step after
the other. It should be enough to make some tests. As I wrote in my initial
posting, I did buy the card a few days ago to use VDR.

Maybe I can make some space here ;)

hoth:/home/thorsten   113G  109G  3.4G  98% /home/thorsten

Are you also ALWAYS low on disk space? ;)
--
Thorsten