[vdr] Re: UPT-Error related with vdr-1.1.27-1.1.28-c.diff

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Martin Holst wrote:
> >
> > Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > > Martin Holst wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Sounds like you're dereferencing a NULL pointer.
> > > Maybe a backtrace in gdb will tell you where this happens.

> > > Yes, that may be true.
> >
> > Now I've undo the changes of the c-diff in vdr 1.1.28 and vd compiles
> > without an error. But when I start vdr, I get the same segmentation
> > fault. When I run "gdb --core=core" I get the following message:
> >
> > Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
> > #0 0x0807d161 in ?? ()
> >
> > A "Backtrace" shows several adresses #0-#5.
> > Because I'm not familiar with gdb: what are the next steps to find out,
> > in which code-fragment the problem occur?
> > FYI: When I start vdr several times, I'll get the same list of adresses.
>
> Did you compile VDR with debug information?
> by default this is the case, so unless you are using modified
> CXXFLAGS it should give you the names of the functions that are called.

I've called a "make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 NOKBD=1". I've nothing
changed related to debugging or something in the Makefiles.

> Please post the result of a 'bt' command in gdb.

(gbd) bt
#0 0x0807d161 in ?? ()
#1 0x0807e2dc in ?? ()
#2 0x080748ca in ?? ()
#3 0x080a3b18 in ?? ()
#4 0x40045811 in ?? ()

If it's important: I've Mandrake 9.1 with gcc 3.2.2-3mdk.

Martin

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net