[vdr] Re: UPT-Error related with vdr-1.1.27-1.1.28-c.diff

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Martin Holst wrote:
> > > Did you compile VDR with debug information?
> > > by default this is the case, so unless you are using modified
> > > CXXFLAGS it should give you the names of the functions that are
> > > called.
> >
> > I've called a "make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 NOKBD=1". I've nothing
> > changed related to debugging or something in the Makefiles.
> >
> > > Please post the result of a 'bt' command in gdb.
> >
> > (gbd) bt
> > #0 0x0807d161 in ?? ()
> > #1 0x0807e2dc in ?? ()
> > #2 0x080748ca in ?? ()
> > #3 0x080a3b18 in ?? ()
> > #4 0x40045811 in ?? ()
> >
> > If it's important: I've Mandrake 9.1 with gcc 3.2.2-3mdk.
>
> Hmm, looks like this destroys the entire stack.
>
> I guess the only thing that will help is to throw in
> some lines like
>
>   fprintf(stderr, "%s %d\n", __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
> around the place where you have changed something, to see
> how far the program actually gets.

The last output is in dvbdevice.c in cDvbTuner::Action before
the command newSet.TimedWait... The printf after that command
isn't displayed.
But remember: this method is called several times without an
error.

Martin

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net