[vdr] vdr-1.2.5 OSD Bug?

Hi all,

I've switched to vdr-1.2.5 (from 1.1.33) and I've noticed a flashing
behevior while viewing recording lists or the what's on? or what's next.

What it is happenning is that the shaded background of the OSD windows
is disabled for some milliseconds and then enabled again (maybe you
won't notice it if you have a faster computer than mine). Because screen
is brighter without the shade of the OSD background the user has the
apperance of something flashing on the screen of a moment.

I'm looking the source code to fix this, but it will take me a while to
find the place (maybe menu.c?).  So your help is very welcome.

At any rate, I would say it is a minor problem.

Thanks,

Miguel Sanchez