[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-serial-0.0.5

Hello everybody,

I created a new Version of vdr-serial. The primary device is now
correctly recognized. In the prior Version it was always the device with
device number zero.
This is not alwas true. No it is recognized via the appropriate c++
methods. Cant test it realy, because I have only one dvb card in my
system. But it should work.

You can find it now under

http://www.lf-klueber.de/vdr.htm (Sorry, in german ;-).

@Klaus: Feel free to add this plugin to your pluginsection @cadsoft/vdr.

excerpt from README:

This plugin allows using a homebrew frontpanel as a remote control for
VDR. For details see circuit.jpg.
To use the plugin your homebrew frontpanel has to be connected to your
serial Port (currently it is hardcoded /dev/ttyS0, feel free to edit
the source code at serial.c line 124)

When the plugin is loaded for the first time, vdr will prompt you to
learn the keys of the hombrew frontpanel.

Version 0.0.5
- PrimaryDevice is now correctly identified

Have fun with it.
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com