[vdr] Re: vdradmin autotimer - only record on first occurance possible ?

Hallo,

>> One Question - if the transmitter is only transmitting very little EPG
>> Information, then i think that only the first occurace is recorded even
>if
>> they are different. Is it then possible to say that this single timer
>> should not use the done feature ?
>
>When there is NO subtitle, then master-timer can't use it's
>done-feature(if enabled) and will program every occurence.
>If not, you found a bug(*).

OK, thats what I thought after reading a bit.
There is only the possiblity to record everything that matches using this
entry in that autotimer :
# nodone = 0 or 1
#   When the entry is marked with "nodone = 1" then process_summary.pl
won't
#   put the recording in the "done"-list

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen