[vdr] Re: downsizing mpeg2 /article on heise

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 01:30:08AM +0200, Robert Michel wrote:

> Hope my draft translation is usefull, you are wellcome to make this info
> better - and to send it to this list ;)

;-) I was asking myself why you copy and paste the web site... I didn't
notice the langage change... I haven't tested the tools yet (I was using
dvdshrink under wine for that purpose before), but I will, and I hope
vdrconvert will include it also ;-)

Have a great day,

	Grégoire